Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Full Moon Fever

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It was at the concert...you were wearing low riding jeans..a cropped see through gauzy blouse...and you had tickets in the front row...the lights went dim and......

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    A long time ago in a fantasy far, far away...a dream came into being.


    It was a fantasy SO bed thrashin, ctroch rippin, red hot-n-steamy, eye watering, heart poundin,groin throbbin, knee tremblin, pulse racin, back achin, wet-n-juicy, mind blowin, gut wrenchin,world shakin, male dominatin, STUD scarin, get down & funky, bed wettin, cheek bulgin, climatic peakin, voice screechin, ear poppin, window rattlin, neighbours complainin, Pope & nun arousin, riot startin, toe curlin, ear nibblin, goose pimplin, camel humpin, sticky and tricky bodily contortion, buttock rubbin, nostril flarin, sheet tearin, pelvic probin, nervous spinal stimulation, hard-n-fast but reeeeaaaaallllllyyyyyyyy long lastin, rubber burnin, brain bogglin, squealing & snorting in pig fashion, oh god, oh god, I think im cummin, water fountain, liquid pumpin, waves of tension dumpin, moon howlin, fang bearin, woop-woop-ooga-booga...


    Kind of interestin, that I've forgotten what it was about. Bummer that.

    Maybe you can remind me [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL..

    This was an actual letter written to me by a guy I knew in High School and I still get a giggle each and everytime I read it..

    Funny thing is, our relationship was purely platonic..oh we had our sexual teasing moments but nothing more than a chaste kiss on the lips goodbye kinda stuff..

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cmon...high school boys talked like THAT?????

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She's not talking about AMERICAN High School boys. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Silly mum, keeps forgetting the rest of the world is smarter. LOL!

    Sounds like an (rather cloaked) erotic letter.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And our schooling system is different too..

    kindergarten, 1st year, 2nd year, is Infants School.
    3rd year, 4th year, 5th year, 6th year, is Primary School.

    Years 7 to 12 are High School but Years 11 and 12 are considered the Senior Years. You start High School at 12-13 years old.

    Full Moon Fever was written by an 18yo guy with a very wicked sense of humour..*blushes*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I got a letter like that I would SOOOO put out. LOL!

    Here the schoolsystem is:

    Age 4-6: Kindergarten
    Age 6-12: Primary school

    Then it gets complicated...

    The primary school evaluates your intellectual value and abilities. Based on that you get sent to one of three different level High Scools.

    You have a Low level preparational career school from ages 12-16. (Which I did.) After that you can either go to work or try for a higher level school. (Which most flunk out, cuz it's harder.)

    Smarter kids go to Medium level: age 12 - 17, or even High level: age 12 -18, which is the only level that allows access to a university.

    I did Medium level High School after the first, (which should've taken me an additional two years, but I almost flunked out too. I was held back one year) so I was 19 when I was finished with High School.

    Then I did medium level college (where there's only a BA program) so I was 23 when I (sorta) finished.

    After that I finally went to university. Which is where I am now.

    You can imagine I have a really hard time explaning Dutch schoolcareers to foreigners.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can understand it..

    In our High Schools, say year 7 for example when I was in school, it was broken up into 10 different levels 7.1 being for the brains and 7.10 being the kids of very little intellect. This leveling even applies in the Senior years of 11 and 12.

    And anyone can get into University here if they had the high enough grades or can afford to pay for a diploma but most would rather study at what we have as a college called T.A.F.E (Technical and Further Education) schools. TAFE is more relaxed than University and cost a hell of a lot less.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, that's sorta the same here. Money-wise. It should be a matter of intellect, but there are some people who have a bit more of an advantage.

    Thank god one can loan against low rates from this governmental educational agency, or I'd have dropped out 5 years ago.

    And would be one of those bagboys at the local supermarket that I have a weak spot for.

    *Dreaming*

    Ah hell, I'm quitting school!

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Will that be paper or plastic Sir?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •